Md380tools on Pi-Star
1. Confirm that you have a large enough SD card in your Pi-Star, we need at least a 4G card. The base image will work on a 2G card, but for md380tools we need a LOT more space!
2. Confirm that you are running Pi-Star 3.3.9 or newer (you need this version for a patched version of 'raspi-config'
3. Expand your filesystem to fill your card.
Once this step is complete, your Pi will reboot and expand the disk, this WILL take some time, be patient.
4. Login to your Pi-Star over SSH.
5. Unlock the disk
6. Install the supporting tools;
sudo apt-get install gcc-arm-none-eabi binutils-arm-none-eabi libusb-1.0 libnewlib-arm-none-eabi make curl python-pip
7. Install pyusb to support the USB connection to the radio
sudo pip install pyusb==1.0.0b1